Smart home systems and smart products, in particular, have seen a huge rise in popularity, prompting a lot of consumers to invest in the benefits of ajax wireless alarm system.
In 2018 23% of Britain’s population had a smart item, with predictions that by 2025 the figure is expected to more than double.
Smart products are any products that can be linked to your smartphone and controlled remotely from there. Smart products range from various uses and are designed to improve convenience. Smart products include things as small as smart lightbulbs, smartwatches, and smart kettles. All the way to larger conveniences such as smart washing machines, alarm systems, and even fridges.
If you’re considering purchasing a smart product, there is no end to the possibilities. However, for a lot of consumers, a smart home system is not complete without the addition of some smart security solutions. Smart security systems and alarm systems have seen a lot of improvements to ensure your home is as safe and secure as possible.
One of the best systems on the market is the Ajax alarm system. Ajax alarms are one of the most innovative and impressive alarms on the market. Currently, they can accurately recognise motion, broken glass, and door movement. As well as detect smoke, temperature changes, and flooding. Consumers report that the Ajax alarm system is one of the best on the market, with many enthusiastic about the quality of the detectors and their ease of use.
The Ajax alarm is one of the most innovative smart home systems not only for its ease of use but also due to its excellent technology, wireless, and no-hassle setup.
Ajax alarm systems have some impressive features which make them one of the top smart home systems:
- They still work with a reach of 2,000 meters
- They are battery powered to avoid wifi issues. They’re developed with a special energy efficient radio protocol that keeps the batteries going for up to 7 years. But if the battery does run out, your Ajax will send you a notification.
- Ajax is controlled via an app on your smart phone.
- You can customise access for individual profiles to decide who gets control of what on your Ajax alarm system.
- Any camera that supports RTSP or seamlessly integrate Uniview, Dahua, Hikvision, Safire IP cameras and DVRs can be linked to your Ajax for video surveillance.
- The system will send you notifications, SMS messages or calls to the system owner in the case of any emergencies.
- If there’s a blackout, the Ajax has an external power source it can utilise to keep you protected. Get more info
It’s no debate that the Ajax alarm system is impressive. It has fantastic reviews, innovative tech, and design and a wealth of features that make it stand out from regular smart home systems. The various Ajax alarm kits available are all equally impressive and pave the way for more innovative smart home systems and smart products.