What we do
Installations, Repairs and Upgrades
AJAX Smart Alarm features include:
- Instant mobile notifications
- Cuts electric when smoke detector activated
- Movement detectors that ignores animals
- Water turns off when flood detected
- Keypads for protecting valuables
- Motion cameras for accurate updates
- No false alarms on personal attack buttons
- Smart plug sockets to bring your entire house under one system
ajax External Movement Detectors
The Ajax Motion Protect Outdoor features the maximum possible protection for outdoor detectors. With its intelligent protection against false alarms, the Wireless External PIR Detector can detect movement at a distance up to 3-15m whilst ignoring pets of a height up to 80cm & operate up to 5 years without needing to replace the battery.
Request a Callback
Is Ajax a good alarm system?
Ajax alarm system is the most awarded wireless system in Europe. In 2022, their awards include:
- Security System of the Year by IFSEC
- Best innovate Product by MIPS Securika
- Intruder Product of the Year by PSI Premier Awards
- Silver medal at Expoprotection Awards.
All Ajax devices meet the EN 50131 and EN 14606 fire standards, as well as being awarded Grade 2 – the highest level of reliability for wireless security systems.
They’re not the cheapest alarm system on the market, but they’re sure the best at protecting you and your property.
How does Ajax alarm system work?
Ajax alarm systems uses a control hub that uses encrypted radio protocol to connect and monitor devices. Ajax can detect and prevent fires and floods, protect entry points and stream surveillance to your phone.
Does Ajax alarm work with Alexa?
Amazon’s Alexa and Google’s Assistant are not currently supported by Ajax.
How do I turn off Ajax alarm?
You control Ajax alarm systems from their app. To turn off an Ajax alarm:
- Open the Ajax app on your mobile phone
- Go to Devices
- Select your desired device
- Choose Settings
- Under the menu item, select Temporary Deactivation.